Senior Aged Care / Healthcare Architect
We are currently seeking a senior architect to work on documentation and contract administration of health, aged care and apartment projects.
- Have a minimum of 8 years working experience, preferably in aged care, health care or multi-residential buildings
- Strong detailed construction documentation skills
- Well-developed detailing, documentation & project co-ordination skills
- Sound understanding of local codes and statutory requirements
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional manner
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge working with ArchiCAD Teamwork is preferred
- Proficient in ArchiCAD & Microsoft Office is preferred
- Architect registration with ARVB preferred.
To apply, please email email@example.com and include:
1. Cover Letter
2. CV covering: education (university, degree and year) and professional experience if any (company worked for, description of your role and projects worked on)
3. A snapshot of your portfolio.
The maximum email size is 10MB or provide cloud link. No hardcopies, CDs or DVDs. Your application should be clear and have your name on all material submitted. We will only consider applicants with full working rights in Australia.