Graduate of Architecture
Blair Architects is currently seeking creative and self motivated Experienced Graduate of Architecture to join our expanding design team, immediate start.
- Completed 5 years of bachelor/masters in Architecture (or equivalent)
- Have a minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in aged care, health care or
- Have experience in working with ArchiCAD Teamwork and/or BimX
- Strong conceptual design and detailed construction documentation skills
- Well-developed detailing, documentation & project co-ordination skills
- Sound understanding of local codes and statutory requirements
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional manner
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- Proficient in ArchiCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite are essential ( please do not apply if you do not know these software)
- Excellent written and spoken English
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. Cover Letter
2. CV covering: education (university, degree and year) and professional experience if any (company worked for, description of your role and projects worked on)
3. A snapshot of your portfolio.
The maximum email size is 10MB or provide cloud link. No hardcopies, CDs or DVDs. Your application should be clear and have your name on all material submitted. We will only consider applicants with full working rights in Australia.